WEST MILFORD, N.J. – West Milford Township public schools kindergarten registration is now open for children who will be 5 years old on or before Oct. 1, 2016.
Once the registration documents are filled out, call the school your child will be attending to schedule a registration appointment. If you are unsure about which school your child will attend, contact the Transportation Department at 973-697-0777.
The following are the telephone numbers of each elementary school in the district:
- Apshawa 973-838-6515
- Maple Road 973-697-3606
- Marshall Hill 973-728-3430
- Paradise Knoll 973-697-7142
- Upper Greenwood Lake 973-853-4466
- Westbrook 973-697-5700
Families who register prior to Tuesday, March 15 will be given the opportunity to select a morning or afternoon orientation session at their kindergartener’s home school. Registrations received after that date will be assigned. The following are the kindergarten orientation dates and times for the elementary schools:
- Apshawa – Friday, May 20 at 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Maple Road – Wednesday, May 18 at 9 a.m. 12:30 p.m.
- Marshall Hill – Wednesday, May 18 at 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Paradise Knoll – Monday, May 23 at 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Upper Greenwood Lake – Wednesday, May 18 at 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Westbrook – Friday, May 20 at 9:15 a.m. and 12:15 p.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.